Hello, my name is Bill Auten and I’ve been in the claims business since 1996.
We have been running ads on social media for a while now, and there are two types of audiences that routinely click through to our website.
Maybe you are managing a claims department OR you are looking for information about becoming a claims adjuster someday.
If neither of those applies to you, no need to read on. Instead, I’ll invite you to go on over to LinkedIn and like our page! We’d love to get your support!
However, if you’re managing a claims office in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania that handles liability and auto claims, we can help you if:
- Your staff is overwhelmed with desk adjusted files or you need additional field adjusters
- Your staff is inexperienced and needs help with complex casualty claims
- Your staff keeps asking defense counsel to perform basic investigation tasks that we do every day such as:
- Scene inspections
- Claimant statements
- Witness statements
- Obtain security cam footage
- Secure police reports
- Secure lease agreements
- Secure construction contracts
- Secure and preserve physical evidence
- Secure medical authorizations and medical records
- Negotiate settlements
- Secure releases
If that sounds like you, click the Adjusting Services button and I’ll respond personally by email.
And don’t worry, we are not building an email list to spam you with.
Are you interested in joining our company’s roster for Daily Field Liability claim assignments as an Independent Contractor? Please fill click the Skills Assessment button and complete the form. We’ll use this to help align our candidates with our carrier needs.