Episode #17 – Hurricane Ian – Are Commercial Claims For You? – Daily Claims
We all thought hurricane season would be a bust for property adjusters. Then Ian came along, and as of today's recording, the damage appears to be widespread and severe.Losses to homes and commercial structures will be significant. In this episode, we will focus on handling commercial property losses and how they differ from homeowner claims. ADJUSTER TRAININGCheck out Chantal Roberts at http://www.theartofadjusting.com.For anyone interested in becoming a claims adjuster, you will need to get on Facebook and search for the Adjuster Manuals Facebook group. You will find helpful posts for anyone new to adjusting, including training opportunities and licensing coursework.For independent adjusting services, go to http://www.auten.claims, and for anyone interested in working as an independent liability adjuster, go to http://www.auten.claims/fqs and scroll down to the “skills assessment” button to fill out your information. We’ll get back to you right away.
- Episode #17 – Hurricane Ian – Are Commercial Claims For You?
- Episode #16 – Drones for Claims Adjusters
- Episode #15 – Depreciation Debate with Chantal Roberts – Part 2 of 2
- Episode #14 – Depreciation Debate with Chantal Roberts – Part 1 of 2
- Episode #13 – Bad Faith Landmines with Kevin Quinley – Part 2 of 2